You are now visiting the website of Trade Platform Lifts, a division of Invalifts Limited, a private company registered in England under number 3950068. Our contact details are:
Postal address: 6 Falcon Park, Tame Valley Ind.Est., Tamworth,
Staffs, B77 5DQ
Tel: 01827 283198
Invalifts Limited wants to help you retain control over your personal data while also taking the advantage of an interactive commercial environment. We aim to provide our website visitors with a tailored Web experience. By knowing about you, we believe we can deliver more relevant content and a better service to you. You may be invited to supply personal information, particularly when you are seeking a special and/or personalised service. Supply of such personal information is optional, although, without it, certain services normally offered through electronic medium may be unavailable.
Information That We Collect
Invalifts Limited collects certain information about visitors to its website which it uses to help it provide a website and service that is of use to the user. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in online forms on the site at invalifts.com/strong> and Trade Platform lifts. This includes information provided at the time of posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the pages that you access.
Storing of Personal Data
The information that you provide to us will be transferred to and stored by Invalifts Limited and Trade Platform lifts. By supplying such information, you consent to the above transfer and storage.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information about visitors to our website may be used for any of the following purposes:
1. To improve the content of our web pages.
- To adapt the content and/or layout of our web pages for an individual visitor
- To notify visitors about updates to our website.
- To contact consumers for marketing purposes to provide visitors with information, products or services that visitors request from us or which we feel may interest them and where visitors have consented to be contacted for such purpose.
- To allow visitors to participate in interactive features of our service when visitors choose to do so.
- To share with trade partners and service companies of Invalifts Limited for commercial purposes.
- To support your customer relationship with us.
Outside the above, we will not disclose your personal information to any person, firm or company without first obtaining your prior written consent to do so.
If you do not wish us to use your personal information for one or more of the above purposes, please let us know by contacting us by letter, fax, telephone or e-mail at the contact address or telephone number given above.
Personal Information and Direct Mailings
If you request contact from Invalifts Limited and Trade Platform lifts, information about our products and services will be sent to you and/or a representative from Invalifts Limited and Trade Platform lifts may contact you in order to ascertain whether you require further assistance or consultation.
If you do not want to receive such mailings or wish us to cease sending these to you, please let us know by ticking the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or by e-mail, telephone fax or letter at the above number or address. We will try to remove your personal information from any lists held by us as soon as reasonably practicable.
Revising Personal Information Held
If you want us to correct or change any personal or other information about you which we hold, please let us know by e-mail, telephone, fax or letter at the above number or address.
Whilst we take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from unauthorised access, you should recognise that e-mail and other electronic transmissions are insecure. Accordingly, neither Invalifts Limited, nor its associated companies warrant, guarantee or undertake that any transmission will not be intercepted and/or read by an unauthorised person.
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of associated companies of Invalifts Limited or links to information sites. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.