1000Kg Screw & Nut Platform Lift
Our Optimum 100s platform lift can be painted in any RAL colour from standard range.
Whole lift painted in standard colour RAL 9016 (Traffic white)
Full colour option:
Whole lift finished in optional colour (Incl. shaft, doors and the panels under the destination panel.)
Lift partially painted in different colours:
• Lift walls/Shaft in one colour.
• All door blades in one colour.
• All door frames in one colour.
• Panels under the destination panel in one colour.
• One of the above choices or a combination of them.
Common Colour Chart:
Common colours are at an additional cost to the standard RAL 9016.
The standard platform is delivered with a half-height wall including destination panel.
Panels under the control panel are painted in RAL 9016 (white) as standard, but can be painted in any RAL colour as an option.
Full Height Wall
As an option the platform can be delivered with a full height wall 2100mm high with a mirror and integrated LED lighting. The full height wall is finished in RAL 9016 as standard, but can be painted in any standard RAL colour as an option.
The full height wall is available on platforms of 1480mm long.
The full height wall is not available for door heights of less than 2000mm or a half height gate.
Choose between the following options for vinyl, rubber and aluminum floorings. It is also possible to order the lift without a floor covering, which enables you to fit your own floor with a maximum of 3mm thickness.
Note that aluminum flooring is not available for platform size 900 x 1040mm.
The control panel is delivered with a light box, with an acrylic glass that is lit with LED light. The destination buttons, emergency stop button, alarm button, maximum weight and number of persons are all located on the control panel. Options such as auto dialler and landing directors can also be located on the control panel if required. Parts around the light box and aluminium panel are painted in grey, which give the impression of aluminium.
The standard designation buttons are 32mm diameter and come with braille as standard. As an additional option the designation button can be increased to an extra-large 50mm diameter to provide enhanced accessibility.
The door control is either placed on the door frame of each landing door and/or remote from the lift for external control.
Door control on door frame
Door control placed on the door frame of the lift.
For our platform lift there is always a place on the door frame for the faceplate.
The call button comes with a background lit frame which indicates the status of the lift.
- Green light indicates that the lift is at your floor.
- Lit only on the floor where the platform is at the moment.
- Red light indicates that the lift is occupied.
- The flashing light indicates that the safety circuit is broken, e.g. that the emergency button is pressed, the door is open on another floor for more than one minute, the door is blocked or the safety bar is pressed down. The flashing light can also be activated by a smoke alarm, more information is then available in the service memory.
The same call button is used when the door control is placed on the door frame, remotely or as a radio controlled call button.